Zombies In Your Backyard Zombies In Your Backyard

Very good!

Simple, addictive and fun to play. But maybe a bit too easy. Lower the health to half of what it is now and it should offer a challenge.

Also, the house/play area could be a bit bigger. It would be awesome if there'd be stairs or a ladder so you could get on the roof, and the zombies would follow you there.

Keep up the good work! :)

Take A Leap Take A Leap

Really good stuff! I especially like @2:38, has a great feel to it!

Don't Bother Listening Don't Bother Listening

This is honestly really good. You might have overdone the compression tho? Sounds a bit too distorted at times.

Whirlwind Whirlwind

I'm not that good at writing these things, but here's a bit of criticism:

The lead melody is catchy, and I love the atmosphere you create in that intro, but I think you give too much attention to that lead melody from 00:19 onwards - it could use a few breaks, especially at those points the melody loops again. 00:36 especially, while melodically it sounds good, you might want to slow down the song a little, give the listener some time to relax. :) Try bringing that intro atmosphere back later in the song.

Is this still work in progress, or is it supposed to be only 1:14 long? Anyway, I enjoyed it, listened through it a few times, which I usually don't do. Keep up the good work!

Jumper responds:

I will keep that in mind. Even though you say that you're not so good at these, I find it very helpful. Thanks for the tips. And yes it is still a work in progress, don't worry. The final result will be much longer than that.

City Watchtowers City Watchtowers

Pretty awesome, but I think the sky looks a bit too empty. Good job anyway. :)