Take A Leap Take A Leap

Really good stuff! I especially like @2:38, has a great feel to it!

Don't Bother Listening Don't Bother Listening

This is honestly really good. You might have overdone the compression tho? Sounds a bit too distorted at times.

Whirlwind Whirlwind

I'm not that good at writing these things, but here's a bit of criticism:

The lead melody is catchy, and I love the atmosphere you create in that intro, but I think you give too much attention to that lead melody from 00:19 onwards - it could use a few breaks, especially at those points the melody loops again. 00:36 especially, while melodically it sounds good, you might want to slow down the song a little, give the listener some time to relax. :) Try bringing that intro atmosphere back later in the song.

Is this still work in progress, or is it supposed to be only 1:14 long? Anyway, I enjoyed it, listened through it a few times, which I usually don't do. Keep up the good work!

Jumper responds:

I will keep that in mind. Even though you say that you're not so good at these, I find it very helpful. Thanks for the tips. And yes it is still a work in progress, don't worry. The final result will be much longer than that.

Waterflame - Endgame [RMX] Waterflame - Endgame [RMX]

Wow, great job. KUTGW!

Orpheus responds:

Thanks! We will! :)

- VOiD

R55 - Someone Lost R55 - Someone Lost

Love it!

Newfound Power Newfound Power

I think the instrument that starts playing at 0:06 is a bit too repeative because it plays through the whole track. And you can only barely hear it at 00:31 - 1:40, so you should either make it louder or the other instruments quieter.
That instrument starts to sound repeative at 1:40 - you should add slight variation to it at that point. :p

Overall I enjoyed the track, it has a nice feel to it. Can't wait to hear the new version, if this is WIP? Well anyway, keep up the good work. :)

"Never Let Me Down" "Never Let Me Down"

Amazing!

For a second there, I forgot I was listening this on Newgrounds. Sounds very... professional.

Keep up the good work! :)

montehawks responds:

Thanks so much :)

R55 Rapidism R55 Rapidism

Nice!

Easily your best song yet.

It's lacking effects, but otherwise I like it. (in particular, the transition at 1:50 feels a bit 'empty')
The slow part at the end is a bit too long and it feels like you ran out of ideas - you could easily make this loop though, so it would fit in a game.

I'd give it a 8 / 10!

Spanish Pirate Robot Frenzy Spanish Pirate Robot Frenzy

HOLY FFFFUU

This is seriously the best song I've heard on NG. I don't really know what else to say, keep up the good work. ._.'

Go Fast Dance Hard Go Fast Dance Hard

Niice!

Haha, this is epic! I really like the variation, the drums started to feel a bit too repetitive at the 1:25 mark though, but otherwise no complaints!

KUTGW! 9/10 and fav! :)

RoccoW responds:

Thanks for the feedback and kind words mate :)